2011-now: London Business School.
Professor of Economics.
1998-2011: University of Oxford.
Nuffield College, Oxford. Official Fellow in Economics (2008-11).1
Senior Research Fellow in Economics (2005-07).2 Lecturer in Economic Theory and Mathematical Economics (1998-2005).3
St Catherine’s College, Oxford. Fellow and Tutor in Economics (1999-2005).
Nuffield College, Oxford. Research Fellow in Economics (1998-99).
1996-99: University of Oxford and Nuffield College, Oxford.
DPhil: Coordination in Games: Learning, Voting, and Attrition (1999).
MA by Special Resolution (1998).
University supervisor: Paul Klemperer.
College supervisors: Meg Meyer and Hyun Shin.
Examiners: Kevin Roberts (internal) and Peyton Young (external).
1994-96: Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
John F. Kennedy Memorial Scholar (1994–95).
General examinations in Theory and Econometrics (1996).
1991-94: London School of Economics and Political Science.
BSc(Econ) Class I in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics (1994).
Academic and Related Affiliations
- 2017-now: Visiting Fellow of Trinity College, Oxford.
- 2016-now: Co-Editor of the RAND Journal of Economics.
- 2015-17: London Business School. Deputy Dean for Degree Programmes.
- 2015-now: London Business School, Dubai Centre. Academic President.
- 2015-now: London Business School, Leadership Institute. Strategic Academic Advisor.
- 2014–15: London Business School. Chair of the Economics Subject Area.
- 2014-now: Editorial Board of the Journal of Theoretical Politics.
- 2013-now: Associate Editor of the Journal of Economic Theory.
- 2013-15: Associate Fellow of the University of Warwick.
- 2012-now: Editorial Board of Political Science Research and Methods.
- 2011-now: Associate Member of Nuffield College, Oxford.
- 2008-11: Nuffield College, Oxford. Chair of the Economics Group.
- 2009-now: Co-Editor of the Quarterly Journal of Political Science.
- 2008-12: Editorial Board of the BE Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy.
- 2007-13: Editor (joint Managing Editor, 2011-12) of the Economic Journal.
- 2007-now: Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research.
- 2004-now: Editorial Board of the Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
- 2002-10: Editorial Board of the Review of Economic Studies.
- 2000-now: Consultant for various public sector and private sector clients.
- 1999-now: Variously tutor, senior tutor, committee member for the Oxford University Business Economics Programme.
- 1999-now: Regular scientific committee member for economics and political science conferences.
- 1998-now: Regular ad hoc referee for leading economics and political science journals, publishing houses, and research funding bodies.